Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation Limited has issued the latest notification for NHDC Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Technician.
|Organization||Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||21 Posts|
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Trade
- Mechanical Trade (Industrial Colling & Package Air conditioning
- Fitter Trade
- Computer Operator & Programming Asstt.
- The candidates must have passed B.Tech/B.E, Diploma, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board For NHDC Recruitment.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.9000/-
- Diploma / Technical Apprentices – Rs.8000/-
- Technician/ ITI Apprentice – Rs.7000/-
- Written Exam
- Log on to the official website www.nhdcindia.com
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per NHDC Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.08.2020 to 29.09.2020
What is this job:
Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation with the objective of planning, promoting, organizing and integrating efficient development of power through all conventional, non-conventional / renewable energy sources in India.